TECSIS CORPORATION is a professional company that delivers Consulting and IT Services and Solutions as well as Research and Product Development services. Located in the National Capital Region, TECSIS CORPORATION has strong relationships with both the public and private sectors, universities and other research institutions and a reputation for a commitment to excellence.
Through the TECSIS CORPORATION portfolio of services, TECSIS demonstrates a significant understanding of how technology evolves and how it drives the future. The experience and knowledge TECSIS CORPORATION has gained is leveraged to ensure best practices, technologies and methodologies are available to all clients, large or small. We share knowledge and abilities to best serve clients in their desire to achieve maximum service through business enablement and cost improvement. As a value-added partner, TECSIS CORPORATION assists clientele in meeting their business and strategic goals.
- TECSIS CORPORATION founded in 1994.
- Canadian owned and operated.
- Qualified as an Underrepresented, Diverse Supplier under PSPC’s Social Procurement initiative.
- Expertise in enterprise architecture, business consulting, low code and software development, information and data management and research and product development.
- Qualified as a Government of Canada vendor under multiple contracting vehicles, including Temporary Help (THS), ProServices, Task-Based Informatics Professional Services (TBIPS), and Task and Solution Professional Services (TSPS).